Who we are ?
The website https://www.manutex.fr is the official website of Manutex, based in Saint-Chamond (42400 ). You can obtain more information about us by consulting our Legal Notice.
Collection of personal data
We collect data via our contact form and our application form, in the context of the request made (request for quote, request for information, complaint, application…). This data concerns :
- Surname, first name, company: information enabling you to be identified
- Email, telephone number: information enabling us to contact you
- Address, zip code, town, country: information enabling us to locate you and contact you by post.
- Files: documents sent to support your request
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, maps, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were visiting that other site.
Statistics and audience measurement
Use and transmission of your personal data
Personal data transmitted via the contact form is used in connection with a specific request made in the form (e.g. request for quotation or request for information).
They are recorded in our database for prospecting and information purposes, and for invoicing our services.
It may also be passed on to carriers and forwarding agents as part of your order. We guarantee that your data will not be transferred to any companies other than those directly involved in the provision of your service.
Duration of data storage
Data relating to commercial prospecting is kept for a maximum of 2 years after the end of our commercial relationship.
Invoicing and order data are stored in accordance with legal requirements.
Your rights regarding your data
In accordance with the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation), you have the possibility of carrying out the following actions :
- Right of access: you may receive a copy of your personal information currently in our possession.
- Right of rectification: you may request the modification of erroneous or obsolete personal information currently in our possession.
- Right of deletion: you may request the deletion of your data (subject to restrictions imposed by law, notably in the context of invoicing).
- Right to object: you may object at any time to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
To assert your rights, you can make a request via our contact form, or send us a letter to the following address :
7 Grande Rue,